As you know, bids for topline woodworking projects have become very competitive. Licensing from QCP provides assurance of a high-quality product and greater confidence in your work. Maintaining your certification is one way to keep your competitive advantage during the current novel coronavirus conditions, and from our early numbers, QCP renewals are looking strong for 2021.
We appreciate your past participation and look forward to continuing our partnership, ensuring clients receive high quality interior architectural woodwork.
Here is how to renew your license with QCP and continue as a pre-qualified firm:
- Visit us online at www.awiqcp.org and click on “Annual License Renewal” in the top right corner, or quickly access the login page by clicking here.
- Login to our secure portal using your “User Name” and “Password” to begin.
- Submit payment by credit card for licensing renewal.
NOTE: If you have not yet renewed your license on our secure portal, your QCP renewal invoice, which includes your login credentials, was mailed on Dec. 1. Contact Roxanne Accetta at 571-222-4945, if you need assistance in locating this information.
- Renewal Deadline: 12/31/2020
- $300 Late Fee Renewal Charges Begin: 1/1/2021
- Suspension of License: 12/31/2021 (if not renewed)
REMINDER: KEEP YOUR LICENSE CURRENT!
Renew by Dec. 31 to avoid the $300 late fee, and maintain your competitive edge!