Download our Free Guide
Everything An Architect Needs To Know About Woodworking’s Quality Certification Program
A 10-page Guide To QCP For Architects
Are you an architect responsible for projects which include interior architectural woodwork elements? This free guide will help you understand QCP and what it can do for architects, and which projects it’s best to get QCP-certified.
Find out how your peers are using QCP as a risk assurance tool that strengthens their work, and learn how easy it is to include QCP in your woodworking specifications even if you outsource this work.
Here’s what you’ll get in the guide:
- Find out more about QCP & AWI Standards
- Learn what QCP does for architects
- Hear from an architect who uses QCP
- Understand how to specify architectural woodwork with QCP
- Find out which projects QCP certification is best for